VOTE BY MAIL WITH AN ABSENTEE BALLOT
This year, you can vote by Absentee Ballot due to your absence from town, illness or disability, active military service and other reasons.
- Apply for an Absentee Ballot application Download and fill out an Absentee Ballot application from CT’s Secretary of the State or your Town:
Application for Absentee Ballot – Voter information
- Submit your AB Application
- Deliver to your Town’s dropbox (save a stamp!)
- Mail to Town Clerk
- Bring to the Town Clerk’s office and vote that same day:
Bethel: Dropbox at Town Hall on School Street,
Mailing address: Bethel Town Clerk, 1 School Street, Bethel, CT 06801-0003
Danbury: Dropbox at City Hall on Deer Hill Ave
Mailing address: Danbury Town Clerk, 155 Deer Hill Ave, Danbury, CT 06810
- When you receive your Absentee Ballot, read your ballot carefully!
- Mail your Absentee ballot back as soon as possible, try for 2 weeks before the election or drop off at Town Hall anytime before election day at 8pm.
VOTE AT THE POLLS
If you wish to vote in person, polls are open 6am to 8pm on Tuesday, November 8th.
Check your Polling location Here